Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Lole Sample Sale 2015

Curious about the Lole sample sale?  I was super excited when the Lole sale came around again, last time I went to the warehouse sale I couldn't believe the deals they were having.

Lole-sample-sale-2015-montreal-1

This time the sample sale is definitely a pass.

I should have picked up on the warning  signs:

  1. this sale was located in a conference center instead of an actual warehouse
  2. every one coming out of the sale were either emptied handed or had 1 item. 
  3. I should have noticed the words "sample sale".
The moment you walk in, there were about 5-8 racks of clothing, discounts ranged from 20-50% off. 

Lole-sample-sale-2015-montreal-2


Lole-sample-sale-2015-montreal-3

Lole-sample-sale-2015-montreal-4

I was literally in this sale for about 5 mins, I spent more time in the car then I did at this sale.
They had a table of $5 bathing suits, as you can tell, nothing too interesting.

This sample sale was definitely not worth the time in my opinion. A definite PASS.

Last time I was at the warehouse sale, everything had set prices, t's were $25, bottoms were $20-$50, tops$30-$60, there were tons of jackets. They even had Tom's shoes.  Everything was discounted at least 50%. They even had tables of bathing suit tops and bottoms for $3 a piece.  Best part was all the prices were tax included.  I even made a return trip towards the end and everything was an additional 30% off.

But if you still want to check out the Lole sample sale it's at the Centre de congrès Palace, 1717 Boulevard le Corbusier, laval.

Tomorrow is the last day, and they close at 7 pm. Oh and it's cash only!

♥ Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment