Sunday, 13 September 2015

Good Bye 2 Sister a Decade Apart



We have been quite on the blog scene lately. If you're wondering why, it's because Lily and I decided to part ways.  This blog was suppose to be a bonding thing for us, but as you can tell most of the blogging was by me.  Neither of us realized how much work it blogging involved.  Getting Lily to blog and do an OOTD post was like pulling teeth, I think the moment it became like an assignment, her motivation dropped.  Lily preferred to be behind the scene as my photographer more than to be in front of the lens.

So I have decided to start a new blog: Vivre-N-Adore.blogspot.ca. Basically it's really an outlet of me to share things I have bought, done, and adore. But don't fret I'm sure Lily will make appearances here and there!

So please head on over to my new blog.  Please bare with me it's a work in progress. I have decided to fully research this process this time around instead of diving head first.


Viv


No comments:

Post a Comment